2014 SAAC Show Schedule
Here’s the schedule for the 2013 SAAC Show in Long Beach, California! Information on 2014 will be posted shortly.
Tuesday, August 5
- Stubi Memorial Fishing Trip
- Exhibitor Set-Up: 8 am-5 pm
- On-Site Registration: 8 am-5 pm
- MAS/CAS Test: 2 pm
- Keynote and Cocktail (details to follow) 3:00 – 5:15
- Promo Kitchen Party: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Wednesday, August 6
- Registration: 8 am-5 pm
- Education Sessions: 8:45-9:45 am
- Exhibits Open: 10 am-5 pm
- Good, Good, Good Vibrations Mixer & Wine Tasting: 5:15-6:15 pm
The Mixer & Wine Tasting will be back again! Join the industry’s movers and shakers for this high-energy, top-billing networking event for exhibitors and distributors. FREE Drinks & hors d’oeuvres and the SAAC All Star Band! In addition, enjoy a free wine-tasting event. Badges required for entrance.
Wine Tasting is a ticketed event.
- ZOOMcatalog Party: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
The ZOOMcatalog Party at Sargent Peppers (directly across the road from the convention center) will be back again this year! Join us for dueling pianos, open bar and tons of fun!
Thursday, August 7
- Registration: 8 am-3:30 pm
- Education Sessions: 8:45 – 9:45 am
- In-N-Out Burger Truck 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Ticket is required.
- Exhibits Open: 10 am-3:30 pm
Important SAAC Show Links:
- 2013 Exhibitor List (2014 list coming shortly)
- 2013 Education Sessions (details for 2014 coming shortly)
- Hotel & Travel Information
- Long Beach Information