But did you know?
• The 2016 average annual gross sales for distributor attendees was $500,000 - $750,000.
• 46% of 2016 distributor attendees were business owners.
• 51% of attendees have been in the industry for 10-20 years.
Exhibitor booth reservations are open! If you are a returning exhibitor, simply click the Reserve button and use your designated password to login and begin the process. If you are a new exhibitor (i.e., you did not exhibit in 2016), simply click the Reserve button to begin the booth reservation process.
Once your booth is secured, register your allotted exhibitor staff members using the Exhibitor Staff Registration button.
Forgot your password? Contact the SAAC office by phone at 805-484-7393 or by email: email@example.com
- Floor plan
- Booth information
- Rules & regulations
- Payment & prospectus
- Mailing lists
- Success Guide
- Service Kit
- New Products
2017 SAAC Convention & Expo Floor Plan
|Type of space||Member rate||Non-member rate*|
|10 x 10 inline||$1,600||$2,000|
|10 x 20 inline||$3,000||$3,400|
|10 x 10 corner||$1,900||$2,300|
|10 x 20 corner||$3,650||$4,050|
|20 x 20 island||$6,800||$7,200|
*To become a member, visit the SAAC membership page or call 805.484.7393.
• 11.5 exclusive, non-competing exhibit hours
• Pre- and post-show mailing lists
• Company listing online and in the onsite program (information must be received by publication deadline of June 30, 2017)
• Access to all SAAC Convention & Expo education offerings
• Access to all onsite celebrations and networking events
• One 500-watt electrical outlet
• 8’ high pipe and drape back with 3’ high draped side rails
• One booth sign
• Five complimentary company badges (additional badges available at $50/each)
• Booth carpeting and waste basket
• Complimentary booth cleaning each night
• Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverages
• Additional promotional opportunities (e.g., 2017 “I’m exhibiting” logo customized and emailed to your organization for use in digital/print campaigns)
The following add-ons to your booth are available:
• Extended height: $250
• 8’ draped table: $100 (limited to one per 10 x 10 booth)
• Business Connection Lounge: $1,400 (10 x 15 private meeting space)
For extended height booths or to secure your 8’ draped table, please contact the Specialty Advertising Association of California (SAAC) by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Space in our Business Connection Lounge for one-on-one exhibitor/client appointments can be secured on a first come, first served basis. Reserve your appointment
Use the link below to order additional booth services, furnishings, and/or handle your shipments.
Expresso / Service kit
DeadlinesFollowing are a handful of deadlines you’ll want to be aware of as you plan for this year’s event in Long Beach:
• March 31, 2017 - Company description deadline
• April 1, 2017 - Booth cancellation deadline
• June 30, 2017 - Publications and printed materials deadline
• August 4, 2017 - Shipping deadline
Rules and regulations
All of the following points are understood and accepted as part of the contract between the Specialty Advertising Association of California (SAAC) and those who rent booth space at the 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo to be held at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center on Aug. 22-23, 2017.
- Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor Contract
PaymentYou may pay by credit card or check. Deposits are accepted to reserve booths. Booth reservations made by check will not be reserved until the check is received. Full booth payments must be rendered no later than 90 days from the deposit to keep your reservation intact. All deposits are non-refundable.
Download the official 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo Exhibitor Prospectus for additional details regarding this year’s show. Prospectus (PDF)
SAAC will provide to registered exhibitors one pre-show and one post-show mailing list. Remember:
• Each list is authorized for ONE use each.
• The pre-show list is provided to establish initial contact and to setup one-on-one appointments with your distributors before your participation in the 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo only.
• The post-show list is provided to follow-up with your distributors after your participation in the 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo only.
• Contact distributors only in the manner in which they asked to be contacted; their preferences will be easily distinguishable in the mailing lists.
• Please don’t place calls to distributors. No phone numbers are provided.
• This list only contains qualified buyers who opted to share their information with suppliers.
• If you have any questions, please contact the SAAC office by email or phone:
Hoping to have a successful experience at the 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo? Us too! Consider how you could most effectively partner with SAAC to attain mutually beneficial outcomes. Engage early to ensure you’re leveraging activation opportunities before, during and after the show. Download this exhibitor success guide and modify it to best serve your organization’s needs. Exhibitor success guide
Use the link above to order additional booth services, furnishings, and/or handle your shipments.
General services contractor
Global Experience Specialists (GES) is the official general services contractor for the 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo. You can find details about booth décor, internet, electricity and more in the exhibitor services kit provided by GES. If you have additional questions regarding exhibitor services for the 2017 SAAC Convention & Expo, please contact GES directly at 800-475-2098. Exhibitor Services Kit